UPDATES!
 Wednesday, December 12, 2012 @ 7:52 PM

Life's been really hectic for me ever since Alevels ended. New updates on my life? Hmmmmmm.

1. I was initially gonna work at USS but now I can't work there anymore cuz it's gonna clash with Starhub training sighpieeee

2. Yes, I'm gonna work at Starhub call centre. (or at least I think I'll get the job haha I'm going down for a short interview later!) Is that good or bad news? I've got no idea. But I guess I'll get to learn phone ethics and this job will really train my patience man! And like, prepare me for my tutoring job that I plan to take up next year. But I'll be in a bad mood more often cuz I think I'll be receiving lots of complaint calls from demanding people oh ma gawddd

3. I'll be working alone :( not that I've never worked alone....but I was actually supposed to work with Rosabeth but her parents kinda just want her to work at a govt agency instead. But it's okay, I'm gonna make friends there. But I'm really shy around strangers heeeeh

Oh, and I went to meet up with the crazy bunch of friends of mine that I met in TJ and I must say, they are the bunch of people I feel the most at-home with right now. Probably cuz I spent the last two years with them and we have been through so much together......One of the reasons I never regretted going to TJ is being able to meet them crazy bunch of people (awww so sweet right) Ok I'm getting a little tired now, blog again soon tata xx